Link Roundup: What I'm Loving Right Now
I've been finding so many new products lately that I've either tried (and loved) or really want to try—here are some of my top items right now:
2. In need of a new tech background for May? I love switching mine out each month—it gets me excited for the month ahead. These ones from The Everygirl are so cute!
3. Have any of you tried Glossier's Supers? I'm really intrigued by the Super Pure option to help soothe blemishes. I currently use their Boy Brow, Priming Moisturizer, and Priming Moisturizer Rich, and I think I'm ready to add another product to my lineup.
4. I have seen so many reviews about this Dr. Brandt magnetic mask and I'm really interested—has anyone tried it? It's expensive, but from what I've heard people's skin feels incredible afterward.
5. I recently picked up The Drybar Detangling Brush, and I can't say enough great things about it. I'm not quite sure how it detangles so well, but I usually have knots in my hair that take me forever to get out, and this new brush goes through my hair with ease. Completely worth the $16!
6. I got my first pair of M.Gemi ballet flats for my birthday from my mom, and I love them so much I'm already considering getting another pair. These Noto heels are so dreamy and are shoes I could wear year-round.