What to Cook for a Fall Brunch at Home
This past weekend it was raining and grey both days, so Josh and I hid inside and cozied up on the couch, watching Narcos. Has anyone seen season 2 yet? It's so good so far!
We also cooked this fun fall brunch at home on Sunday morning, and I thought I would share my trusty frittata recipe with you guys! It's below.
Fall Frittata Recipe
- 4 eggs
- Dash of milk
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is heating up, whisk together 4 eggs and a dash of milk, about 2 tablespoons.
- Add in halved cherry tomatoes, diced chives, 3 cloves of minced garlic, a handful of shredded cheddar cheese, and a dash of salt and pepper. Mix together (stir, don't whisk).
- Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a small skillet on the stovetop. When melted, pour in your egg mixture and take off heat. Top with more shredded cheddar cheese, and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, remove and place on top rack of your oven on Broil. Broil for a few minutes, or until golden brown.
- Take out the frittata and let it cool for 2 minutes. Cut into slices (like a pizza!) and serve while hot. Enjoy!