5 Things You Have to do in New York City
I was in Manhattan for about a week last week for a girls trip + work trip in one. It was hot, we ate a ton of great food and I came home exhausted but wanting to go right back. Here are five things you have to do if you're visiting New York City:
1. Go to a Yankees Game! When we were in NYC the SF Giants just happened to be playing, and we were so excited to go see a game! Yankee Stadium is beautiful and even though it was REALLY hot (seriously, buy tickets in the shade or you will die in the summer) it was so worth it to cheer on our team.
2. Stop by Momofuku Milk Bar. Their cereal milk froyo and milk is every.thing. Seriously, it's amazing. On a hot night, it's a must-have.
3. Stay at (or visit!) the Ace Hotel. This is my favorite hotel in NYC, it's designed in such a unique way and it was the coolest bar and lobby. We actually stayed just down the street from this hotel, but spent an entire day at the Stumptown in the lobby and working from the hotel.
4. Eat at Penelope. Trust me - it's the best!
5. Wander around! We spent an entire day doing everything from grabbing brunch uptown, to wandering around Chelsea Market to checking out One World Trade Center. My favorite thing about NYC is that there's always something going on - you just have to be open to finding it!