The Best Places to Get Art for Your Apartment
When Josh and I were designing our apartment, we wanted to get our art from all over the place so it didn't look too cookie cutter. But with our bright white walls and super high ceilings, it took a while for us to fill it all. When you're decorating an apartment or a home, here are the places I always go to for prints and artwork:
1. Etsy. Etsy has everything! Art prints, photos, anything you want. Josh and I found these Giants and Mariners prints ^^ there are they were customized and perfect for what he wanted.
2. Records. If you're into records like Josh and I are, buy some frames and frame them! We swap out our favorite albums and it's nice to have art that's easy to rotate + representative of what we love. (P.S. I get my records in SF at Amoeba!)
3. Minted. Minted has beautiful art prints and makes custom pieces, like the one Josh and I had done above ^^. It hangs above our desk and is such a beautiful, custom addition to our bedroom!
4. Flea markets, antique shops and art fairs. When I was studying abroad in London many years ago, I picked up this bunny art print at an art fair in Bath, England. It constantly reminds me of my time abroad and is of one of my favorite things -- bunnies!
5. Michael's. Josh and I had a few photos of us framed in frames from Michael's, and they're so inexpensive but look amazing!