Headed to Seattle + Friday Links
Happy Friday, all!
This morning around 11, Josh and I are headed to Seattle for a long weekend to enjoy some sunshine and see his family. I'm so excited to get out of town for a few days and relax a bit!
To get you through the weekend, I wanted to round up my favorite links right now. Happy weekend!
- Have you ever heard of Manual Photo? I'm obsessed with the concept—you buy one of their cameras, shoot in film, and then they handle all of the developing. Ording now!
- Josh and I are completely obsessed with the Minions, so when I saw this Away x Despicable Me collab, I just about lost it. This luggage tag is the cutest thing ever!
- I cannot get enough of the branding on this Gucci Bloom Perfume—has anyone tried it? I'm considering trying it just because I love how much the bottle looks #LOL
- Did you catch my partnership post with my girl Adored by Alex? We talked about two ways to style stripes for summer—check out the post on her blog here.
- I've been having constant skin issues yesterday (let's chalk it up to a bad trip to a dermatologist) and these tips from The Everygirl on how to detox your skin from home are just what the doctor ordered right now.
- I'm obsessed with just about everything from Doen, but these slippers are TOO CUTE to handle. If you're a size 8, 10, or 11 you have to get them in the blush pink for me!
- Are you in need of a work tote? This one from Nordstrom is on sale for under $40 and is a chic way to rock minimalist style—on a budget.