Phoenix for the Weekend
Josh and I jetted off to Phoenix last night to spend a few days with my mom.
Here are some links to things I was checking out on the plane last night for your weekend perusal:
- If you haven't read this open letter to managers of women, read it now.
- To take the off the shoulder trend into fall, this re:named long sleeved off the shoulder top is the perfect purchase (and it's only $65!).
- As a new fan of matte lipstick, I loved this Refinery29 article about the best matte liquid lipsticks ranked was really helpful!
- Guys, I need this Chinti and Parker ribbed cashmere sweater in my life for fall!
- As a big fan of them both, I love this article about why Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke's photoshop-free lingerie shoot matters.
- Everyone needs a new bag for fall, and this Marc Jacobs tote is calling my name.