The 5 Classic Pieces Every Girl Should Own
I love trying a fun new trend, but for the most part, I believe in classic, streamlined basics that I can wear with anything. I believe that every girl should have these five pieces in their wardrobe:
- A cozy sweater. Don't lie, sometimes you just want to throw on something and run out the door without putting much thought into your look. For those days, I rely on this Everlane cashmere sweater. It makes me look put together and is so luxurious but it's such an easy "throw on and go" piece.
- A trench coat. I was gifted this Burberry trench, but believe me when I say a quality trench is the best investment you can ever make. Even if you don't want to spend a thousand dollars on one, spend a few hundred. The quality makes all of the difference, especially in something like a trench that you can wear traveling and on the go.
- Jeans you can wear with anything. I love mixing highs and lows, and these Old Navy jeans were literally 20 dollars, but I can wear them with everything. I love the rips in all the right places and the perfect hue. They don't have to be expensive, just find a pair that works for you.
- Classic ballet flats.These Ferragamo flats were on sale and they are such great quality. They also go with anything and can be dressed up or down. I've listed a few other favorites below!
- A great clutch you can throw anything into. My friend recently got me this Mark & Graham clutch and I absolutely love it, it holds everything and is so chic.