Happy Saturday, all! I don't typically do weekend posts, but I've been stockpiling links that I wanted to share with you guys so figured now is as good of a time as any to share them with you.
- I need a new pair of brown booties for fall, and these Sam Edelman ones might just do the trick. Thoughts?
- I'm not going to get into politics on the blog (besides saying #ImWithHer), but everyone needs to get out and VOTE this election season. I love this roundup of 5 resources to help you become an informed voter.
- My hair has been breaking lately when I brush it, and I think a new brush might be in order. This Aveda one looks perfect!
- I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately - I'm realizing it's hard to get creative when you're swamped with a new job and moving. But these tips are great!
- This suede BLANKNYC jacket is on my must-have list for fall. So chic!
- I actually have this $60 desk from Amazon, so seeing 3 ways to style it on Glitter Guide was so funny!
- I need more work tops, and this one from Nordstrom is a steal at $49!
- I want (and need) to start reading more again, so this must-read list for October got me excited about everything that's new. Great roundup!