What to Do: Chicago
I flew to Chicago yesterday for a quick work trip, and I'm here for about 48 hours. Chicago is one of my favorite cities and I'm trying to squeeze the most out of it while I'm here.
One of my favorite bloggers, Sequins & Stripes, lives in Chicago and she has the best Chicago city guide here. In addition to her list, here are the five things I'll be doing on my free day tomorrow:
1. The Bean. You have to snap an Instagram pic at The Bean!
2. The Art Institute. My favorite museum in Chicago, you have to spend a few hours there taking it all in. After all, Ferris Bueller did!
3. Sky Deck at Willis Tower. The best views of the city, no questions asked.
4. Portillo's for a hot dog. It's simply the best! These are the things I long for in San Francisco -- a good hot dog.
5. Southport Corridor in Lakeview. Local shopping at it's best!